Thursday, February 22, 2018

That's Love

I saw faces behind every mask, seeking for their partners waiting to be danced with. I saw hungry people savoring the food, enjoying time with their mouth and put their tummies into their kind of satisfaction. I saw friendships being strong, meeting with strangers as a form of a good acquaintanceship. It was all memorable, unforgettable and historical as we celebrate the first ever That’s Amore Senior’s Ball conducted with the guidance of the school’s supportive faculty. Though it was tiring at the end but the time we spent together with my friends and schoolmates is worthy enough to be remembered and last in our minds for a long period of time.

Yes it was difficult finding the mask I am seeking of, especially when it is the day before the Senior’s Ball. I admit that I underestimated things and assumed to easily find one but guess I did not. I rushed things off and found a unique one passing through my standards in choosing the best quality, I am not a perfectionist but still I wanted to be in proper formality. With that I rode through the event proper and arrived in time, enjoyed the night, making memories at the same time.

It was all memorable for I think everyone is happy. I did not see anyone complaining and felt uncomforted, everyone is contented and satisfied. The event has been nowa part of our stories that we will be speaking in the near future. Those memories will become part of our mind’s treasures that we will be sharing with others hereafter.





4 comments: