Sunday, February 18, 2018

18 Things I Learned During Immersion

1. Not all of the DPWH employees are graduates with degrees, some of them are undergraduates
2. I learned new things in Microsoft Excel
3. Most of their documents and files are encoded in Microsoft Excel. They use it more than Microsoft Word
4. I learned how to sort and organize contract papers of their projects
5. I learned how to make a floor plan
6. I learned how to make a ceiling plan
7. I learned how to do an elevated version of the floor plan
8. Mid-age people are just like kids when arguing about something
9. Engineering Aide is just the same as the Engineering Assistant
10. A bidding will be conducted when a new project is implemented
11. I learned the basics in AutoCAD
12. Patience and hard work really are important factors in a person
13. Determine the equipments used in their work
14. Soil poisoning must be done before the construction of the building
15. Testing beams are broken by the personnel after they tested it
16.Aside from houses and buildings, cars and any other objects can be sketched in AutoCAD
17. In my point of view, a workplace is just like a classroom with responsible and naughty students, but more complicated
18. In my realization, working is more tiring than I have expected


4 comments: