Wednesday, January 24, 2018

A New Challenge


I woke up in the morning seeing the clock pointing at 7:05. I rushed through the bathroom and and take things fast as I thought I will be going to be late for my first duty at the Department of Public Works and Highways as an immersing student. I checked my cellphone for some updates from my classmates and found out that they are already waiting. I felt nervous, rushing things up, set myself ready and arrived at the location on time.



We walked in the building, we saw some students from other schools immersing in the same organization as ours. We waited for about two and a half hour and get
deployed by the assigned personnel for us. We were divided into four groups, assigned in different departmens. Me and my classmate Jill were deployed at the comstruction department where we encoded some of their files and records.



At first it's kind an awkward thing working with the office personnels but then we adjusted to fit and slowly coped up with the others.

2 comments: